Dickinson County Courthouse, Spirit Lake, Iowa

Request a House Marker Sign

The form below is only for those who have existing addresses, but need a replacement house marker sign.

If you're developing a new property and need a new address, please complete the Address Application Form (PDF document) by clicking here.

If you are not sure if your property has an address, call the 911 office at 712-336-3987 or email mike@dcem.us.